Our substantive work is carried out by five divisions, under the leadership of the Secretary-General :
- Division for Africa, least developed countries and special programmes
- Division on globalization and development strategies
- Division on investment and enterprise
- Division on international trade and commodities
- Division on technology and logistics
In addition, we have a number of services that support these divisions to achieve their goals:
- The communication and external relations section communicates our work online and through the media, also building relationships with civil society organizations .
- The intergovernmental outreach and support service ensures that meetings and negotiations run smoothly.
- The technical cooperation section manages our project databases, providing coordination of our technical cooperation activities.
- The programme support and management service manages our budget, finance, information technology, and human resources needs.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we also have offices in New York, United States of America , and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Connect with us